Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIK CREATOR

GAMER RIK
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Bhaskar Porel
2. Your Age IRL: 22
3. Time Zone: GMT (+5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day: 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord: grandrpalex
6. Your Nickname: Alex Fernandez
7. Your ID: 82115

Additional information
1. Leader of...Blood Street Gang.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I've been running with the gang for a while now diehard leading events leading robberies and hostages, i've always been in love with what we do and i have a dream on the way i want bloods to be a die hard working cut throat gang i want to mess up the government as much as possible making their lives as hard as we can by taking so much money through negotiations and taking guns and ammo for the gang i want to be able be so rich in that way we can always have warehouse open for ghetto clapping. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follows RP rules strictly. and people are happy with my leadership. I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of The Bloods with my set group of high commands. I have a hand book for bloods with all the rules and will be sent to every bloods member who joins to make sure they know the rules and if they mess it up they will be gone my high command will always make things active always working hard for the gang we have a set group of die hard bloods so with that being said we will run it up.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I'm already known for my RP abilities i put into the crime community back in the days.
Such as conversations and meetings between gang leaders as well as high-command executives can lay the groundwork for a more well-established RP scenario. Every gang has to prove that apart from the kill on sight and the toxicity between them, it can really show who has the upper hand from the individual quality that it externalizes each of its members. All this having as an example a suitable leader.

Ranking system

12- Leader

11-Deputy
10-Under Deputy
9- Warlord
8-Captain
7-Turfer
6-Clapper
5- Hitman
4-Graffiti team
3-OG Grove
2-Young Grove
1-Suspended

Goals For My Term:
1. 100% Turf
2. 10k Spray bonus per hour
3. Dominate Ghetto
4. More FZ raids

OVERALL BEING STRONGEST GANG IN WHOLE CITY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom