Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Radhika Shelby

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radhika Madness

Player
Player
1 . Your name IRL: Arnab Joshi
2 . Your age IRL: 18 years
3 . Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
4 . Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours
5 . Your Discord: arnab2006
6 . Your Nickname: Radhika Madness
7 . Your ID: 85045

Additional Information

1 . Leader Of Emergency Medical Service (E.M.S)

2 . Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1. I've been working for 2 terms as a high command and a total of 3 terms as an employee so I think Now i Gained enough knowledge to be the leader of EMS and serve the city from any health related pandemic. I have a clear vision regarding making EMS the best Organization by resolving all the internal and External Affairs.

2.2. As Our Respected Chief Frost Ashford made me COS (Chief of Staff ) by seeing my dedication towards EMS. I’ve Learned all the High commands works which help me by supporting my term in many ways. And in the previous term I got the rank of FTO from the Chief because of my deep knowledge about EMS. I Have a strong bond with the Training department as I am also from FTO background so I'll help every new employee to get a knowledge of EMS and better roleplay.

2.3 . I'm skilled at keeping the staff and the organization free from conflict. My main Goal in this leadership is to make EMS a United Organization where every high command listens to the demands of every employee of EMS to reduce the Conflicts and reduce the Tension Between Employees and High command. And I also Understand the importance of motivation so I'll provide rewards at every milestone so the employees can give their best towards EMS.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

3.1 Global:

As our Honorary Chief Frost Ashford kept the activity of EMS at the top I will also encourage my HCs to attend as many Global as we can and I will make sure EMS will be professional while in these situations. We will be assisting the hostages in hostage situations and will assist LEOs in every situation.

3.2 Training Department :
As the Training Department is the most important and hard department in EMS, I will try to make the department active 24/7 and make sure that employees are getting proper training. I will personally hire HCs for the departments and keep an eye on their work towards the department.

3.3 Psychiatrist Department :
I will teach my employees about how the psychiatrist department works and personally teach them about how it is done.

3.4 Surgery
I will try to make the surgery process easy and I will personally teach them about it. Surgery and Psychiatry is the best way to enhance RP and connection between the employee and citizens.

3.5 Interdepartmental relations :
I will try my best to make my interdepartmental relations professional. I will personally do meetings every week with each department. I will try my best to solve any conflicts between my employees and departments.

3.6 Ground Service:
I will try my best to encourage my employees on going to calls as it is one of the best ways to help our citizens. Our doctors will be assisting citizens and LEOs in certain situations.

EMS Departments

Hospital Services (HS) -HS Department will focus on connecting with people and making sure to cover the whole hospital 24/7.

Ground Service (GS) - Ground Service will be focused on Ground Service Calls.

Labtech (LT) -The Labtech Department will be responsible for manufacturing medications in the Medical Laboratory.

Air Rescue Department (ARD) - ARD will concentrate on air rescue calls. They would be offering assistance over great distances.

Training Department (FTO) - Their main objectives will be to enhance the roleplay and provide training to employees.

Psychiatry Department (PSY) - They would specialize in offering the patient psychological support..

RANK SYSTEM

30- EMS Chief (Chief)
29- Deputy Chief (Deputy)
28- Chief of Staff (COS)
27- Division Chief (DC)
26- Chief of HR (COHR)
25- Head of Division (HOD)
24- Dean of Division (DOD)

23-Human Resource (HR)

------------------------------------------------------------

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------