Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jhonny Bolo
Suspect ID
2266/286
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
17:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcaeGpWDNKg

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Respected, admins
Firstly I request a senior admin to review this.
In the first part he id 2266 was refusing to show me id and was cussing on me, breaking IC laws while not having any bio/ I request admin to ask for pov to see that if he even called lawyer, it falls in the State rule 5.6, he was also provoking me which to my knowledge is also a rule break.
So in the second part of pov, timestamp: 2:23/2:55 you can see that both people are cussing when admin is there, which is OOC abuse.
In the last part he was continuing rp/ arresting me while there is a admin situation going on.

Last edited:

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Good evening I am Wraith Armani one of the parties being reported in this situation. It is clear that Jhonny bolo is mad at the fact that he was banned for his racism. None of my actions were curropt at all. I was already muted for my Ear rape that i will show in the clip attached. Jhonny was very disrespectful during the process so as a result he is making unworthy accusations and none of them are true whatsoever. In the provided evidence I have a screenshot of myself reaching out to DOJ for a copy and never got one as of moments later. So from there they were arrested. There is nothing wrong with cussing whilst an admin is present. None of the words were directed towards the admin or you whatsoever they were formalities that you cannot understand.

https://imgur.com/o6bU8NJ

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Saying oh my fucking god isn't OOC insult that's slang, and you said sir can i see your ID im female in game so im not sir and there is DOC guy standing front of you so i thought you asked his ID

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Good evening I am Wraith Armani one of the parties being reported in this situation. It is clear that Jhonny bolo is mad at the fact that he was banned for his racism. None of my actions were curropt at all. I was already muted for my Ear rape that i will show in the clip attached. Jhonny was very disrespectful during the process so as a result he is making unworthy accusations and none of them are true whatsoever. In the provided evidence I have a screenshot of myself reaching out to DOJ for a copy and never got one as of moments later. So from there they were arrested. There is nothing wrong with cussing whilst an admin is present. None of the words were directed towards the admin or you whatsoever they were formalities that you cannot understand.
Hey, Wraith
According to state rule 5.6 you must keep the arrest pov I have you have the whole pov this wasnot the part I was asking for I hope you provide the whole bodycam of the arrest. No grudges to anyone as it is just a game and IDK you gyes in OOC

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Saying oh my fucking god isn't OOC insult that's slang, and you said sir can i see your ID im female in game so im not sir and there is DOC guy standing front of you so i thought you asked his ID
Hey, Draven
Les leave it to the admin.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Hey, Wraith
According to state rule 5.6 you must keep the arrest pov I have you have the whole pov this wasnot the part I was asking for I hope you provide the whole bodycam of the arrest. No grudges to anyone as it is just a game and IDK you gyes in OOC
Absolutley I have the entire pov yet i know your too scared to show yours because you know very well that you were metagaming on the orginal scene and your hiding it because your scared to face another punishment on top of your ban. But nothing about this is about the arrest.

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Absolutley I have the entire pov yet i know your too scared to show yours because you know very well that you were metagaming on the orginal scene and your hiding it because your scared to face another punishment on top of your ban. But nothing about this is about the arrest.
Hey i started the pov late I didnot had the start of the if I had I would show that for sure.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to Fix Title
( Rule break | Id )

you have 4 hours to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom