Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naksh pratap singh

Current: HOD Of LSPD--Ex: families deputy
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pariyug
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+ 50 (INDIA)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours 2. Your age IRL: 18 3. Time zone: GMT+ 50 (INDIA) 4. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours 5. Your Discord: spraysprinter 6. Your Nickname: Pariyug 7. Your ID: 397811 Additional information 1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) 1. I possess strong leadership skills that can significantly benefit the organization in situations involving event planning and quick decision-making. SAHP is often one of the first law enforcement organizations that people join, as it serves as a stepping stone to other organizations or to gain experience. With my leadership abilities, I aim to build a strong and cohesive team that I can train and guide in a professional manner. This team will, in turn, continue to mentor and train others effectively. 2. Many people feel nervous and intimidated during their first interview, as police officers are often stereotyped as harsh and unyielding. I want to change this perception and make applicants feel more comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. My goal is to foster a sense of understanding and teamwork rather than intimidation or fear. 3. I plan to foster a friendly and respectful environment within SAHP, where everyone supports each other and cooperates with other organizations. My goal is to minimize favoritism and conflicts. Additionally, I aim to make SAHP as welcoming and helpful as possible for newcomers to the city, assisting them and providing guidance, especially if they are too young to join or need a license. I want SAHP to be a place where people are happy to be on duty and enjoy spending time with their colleagues. Any negativity, toxicity, or favoritism will be swiftly and appropriately addressed. 3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. My plan is to ensure that my term is both active and professional. This includes regular training sessions and HRT training camps, where HRT members will patrol the city in a convoy to instruct new recruits on proper procedures. I also aim to implement frequent or hourly tow raids, with a weekly minimum requirement, to maximize the use of tow trucks. Additionally, I will prioritize quality over quantity in recruitment, focusing on individuals with a comprehensive understanding of server rules. I will engage in co-organization activities, such as regular SWAT training with each organization's special tactics teams, practicing in areas like the NG Arena to improve aim, flank team positions, and barricade placement. Furthermore, I plan for my Internal Affairs (IA) team to collaborate with LSPD and FIB IA teams to share evidence on internal issues or persistent problems, such as breaches of employment contracts or internal corruption. My CID unit will continue to assist FIB by providing evidence, and I intend to include LSPD in this effort, as criminal activity frequently occurs on highways. The evidence gathered by LSPD, combined with SAHP's findings, will be crucial in supporting FIB's gang and family raids. ==================================DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM================================== [ Human Resources ] (HR) HRT will be the department responsible for organizing recruitment drives and training camps. They will conduct at least three open recruitment sessions per week and, on off days, focus on training these recruits. I would also encourage HRT to include a driving test in the recruitment process to help prevent the widespread car ramming incidents that often occur during events like ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, and others. ================================================================================================== [ Internal Affairs ] ( IA) IA will be composed of High Commands from various departments who will oversee internal conflicts and work to prevent lawsuits against the organization. I would also have them collaborate with other legal organizations to share information on breach of contract cases and to prevent inter-organizational conflicts. This collaboration will help facilitate smooth transfers between organizations and minimize violations of the three-day rule as much as possible. ======================================================================================================== [ Public Relations ] ( PR ) PR will be responsible for organizing regular fun and interactive events for the citizens. I would also encourage collaboration with PR teams from other organizations to foster better relationships with both the public and other organizations. =========================================================================================================== [Criminal Investigations Division ] ( CID ) CID will primarily work alongside FIB to focus on gathering evidence on crime families and gangs, thereby assisting FIB in conducting more raids. They will collaborate with LSPD and FIB, with each member encouraged to gather at least one piece of evidence per day. CID will also be tasked with eradicating cannabis plantations to reduce the drug supply in the city. We plan to deploy deep undercover agents within LSPD, as this approach has not been used before, making it harder for gangs to detect them. Additionally, I intend to designate certain elite CID agents as 'Always on Duty,' enabling them to gather more evidence and combat crime while undercover, dressed as civilians. =========================================================================================================== [ Special Weapons And Tactics ] ( S.W.A.T ) SWAT is a department that holds great importance to me. It will be granted the authority to take over situations such as store robberies and hostage scenarios when necessary. The department will be composed of elite units with strong decision-making skills and tactical understanding. We will conduct regular internal trainings, along with weekly joint sessions with other organizations, to ensure that our units are well-prepared to handle situations effectively, minimizing chaos and confusion during events like robberies. =========================================================================================================== These are all the departments that i have planned out for my term and would also be open to adding sub-departments if and when needed. =========================================================================================================== ==================================RANKS IN MY TERM================================== ========= SAHP LEAD ========= (30) Sheriff (29) Undersheriff (28) Assistant Sheriff ========= HIGH COMMAND ========= (27) Chief Of Staff (26) Head of Department (25) Deputy Head of Department (24) Supervisor (23) US Marshal ========= SAHP SENIOR RANKS ========= (22) Area Chief (21) Captain (20) Lieutenant (19) Major ========= SAHP HIGH CLASS RANKS ========= (18) Master Sergeant (17) Senior Sergeant (16) Sergeant (15) Master Corporal (14) Senior Corporal (13) Corporal ========= SAHP MIDDLE CLASS RANKS ========= (12) Master Trooper III (11) Master Trooper II (10) Master Trooper I (9) Senior Trooper III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom