Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Azra Raa
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mh15xSU

Azra Raa

Player
Player
Hello esteemed administrators, Today, I was banned for violating rule G.P 1.8. At the time of the violation, I transferred some items from my twink character to my main character. I did not have sufficient knowledge about the rules back then, and I am truly sorry for making this mistake. I realize this mistake now and feel a great deal of regret because I have made many friends here, and many people I know in real life also play on this project. Additionally, I frequently spend time on this server with my friends. During my time on the server, I have not insulted, harmed, or scammed anyone. I have always made an effort to be an honest and respectful player, and I have not been reported for rule violations. If you give me another chance, I promise to adhere strictly to all rules in the future and to act respectfully towards all members of the project, as well as to the staff and management. Thank you in advance for your assistance and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom