Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
youcef ibra
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Aug 23, 2024
Time
21h18
Proofs
https://imgur.com/nlXgkBp

youcef ibra

Player
Player
hello I hope you're doing well I had a problem today I logged in to my account to see if it's deban with another IP because I had a connection problem and its put that I was banned rockstar game it's possible to unban me please I've been waiting for 3 days to get banned but I see I'm still banned because my request it was accepted by you I would like you to unban me I would like to take advantage of the last update to have the car from 50 hours and the 3 days of 15 GC please unban me

youcef ibra

Player
Player
bonjour j’espère que vous allez bien, j’ai eu un problème aujourd’hui, je me suis connecté à mon compte pour voir si c’est deban avec une autre IP car j’ai eu un problème de connexion et c’est mis que j’ai été banni rockstar game il est possible de me débannir svp j’ai attendu 3 jours pour être banni mais je vois que je suis toujours banni car ma demande a été acceptée par vous j’aimerais que vous débannissiez moi j’aimerais profiter de la dernière mise à jour pour avoir la voiture à partir de 50 heures et les 3 jours de 15 GC merci de me débannir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom