Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel lamarr
Administrators nickname
slr_azy
Date
Aug 23, 2024
Time
20:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GM13x0HIGMs?si=BBEHnRPyJQE3fLi6

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, we are robbing an ATM, strictly following the laws you set in the Demands. At the 00:25 mark of the video, a man walks slowly with a gun in his hand, without fear for his life. Five seconds later, we start shooting, but as soon as we see him running, we stop shooting.
Despite this, the man stubbornly pulls out his gun and starts shooting at us.

I don’t understand what you expect us to do in that situation.

I kindly ask you to review the footage again. Thank you.

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
Yes, what you said is absolutely correct. I admit that I made a FL.
I forgot to mute my microphone. It’s not a problem; I accept my punishment for thatt.
However, my concern is about the warning. I don’t believe I did anything that deserved a warning.
I didn’t kill anyone without reason.
If you check the map, you’ll see that we didn’t give a demand to anyone outside the ATM area without reason. Also, the front of the ATM bar is included in the area.
I just want to say that I didn’t do anything that warrants a warning.

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
ATM is inside the bar , We are giving demands at the door, but people are still going in and drinking at the bar. in this case, 20 people are should get warnings for fear RP, even though I haven’t killed anyone or done anythingabout GR.6.15.

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
as you can see I didn’t Kill anyone
I didn’t demand anyone
you can see he shoot me and my half of armor gone..

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
After reading your statements, you seem genuine. I'll reverse your punishment. I punished five - six players in this video, and none of them appealed for a reason. I believe you were just under bad influence. Please be more mindful next time.

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
After reading your statements, you seem genuine. I'll reverse your punishment. I punished five - six players in this video, and none of them appealed for a reason. I believe you were just under bad influence. Please be more mindful next time.

Thank you so much! Every day, I get happier playing on this server. I’m really glad that we have admins like you. I will definitely be more careful next time.
🫶🏻

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
answer was given above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom