Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bhaichara Family | unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jass Pluxury

Player
Player
Family Name: Bhaichara Family
Family House: 982
Family Owner Name: Jass Pluxury
Family Owner Forum Profile: Jass Pluxury
Family Owner Discord: Jass Pluxury

History About Me:-

My name is Jass Pluxury i was Born in 25 January 1990 in India when i was 13 years old my father was encountered by the police because my father was doing smuggling of drugs from Los santos to India when i was 14 years old my mother was died then i went to Los Santos then i meet 5 friends Axon sprataa, Sunny Ghost, MVP Raaz, Pritesh Bhai and Dracon in 2 or 3 days my bonding was very strong with them in that the main was 2 friends Axon sprataa and Sunny Ghost. Axon sprataa was telling me about the city that how to earn in it and what are the illegal things are happening and Sunny Ghost was the person who was doing all the legal thing in the city he was in NG when i meet him afterwards he started teaching me how to earn money after some time I Started doing illegal thing with Axon sprataa after some time Sunny Ghost told us all that he Leave his job of NG for helping me. one day when we all were doing smuggling from India to Los santos Government agency attacked us i was thinking that Sunny was ex NG officer as well as High command so he leaked the information but i was wrong the information was leaked by the Dracon so after that i decided to take revenge form as well as all government agency.

Family Short Term Goals:-

To take Revenge for Government as well as form Dracon who betray us.
To attend all the events.

Family Long Term Goals:-

To be on top in all families in Los Santos.
To Get loyal peoples.
To Captures over the businesses.

Family Rules:-
No toxicity.
No rules Brakes.
Everyone Should Give Respect to each other.
Do not hurt anyone’s feelings.

Family ranks:
Member: Newbie in the family.
Leos: Responsible of family security also find the family who are fighting with u.
Freezer: They will give training to all the member who are Newbie.
Gangster: They will give shooting training to all Newbie Leos as well as Freezers.
Clapper: the people who will raid other families as well as Solar of other family.
Turfer: The best sooters of the family and can do all the events successfully.
Manager: Managing all the events and providing the armory to all people in the family weather he is Leader or Member.
Under Deputy: The people who will look after the leader if the leader and our both deputy are not coming in the city for some OOC reason.
Deputy: The people who will look after the leader if the leader is not comming in the city for some ooc reasone.
King: Leader of the family.

Family Logo:

Family Outfit:

harpreet singh

Player
Player
Family Name: Bhaichara Family
Family House: 982
Family Owner Name: Jass Pluxury
Family Owner Forum Profile: Jass Pluxury
Family Owner Discord: Jass Pluxury

History About Me:-

My name is Jass Pluxury i was Born in 25 January 1990 in India when i was 13 years old my father was encountered by the police because my father was doing smuggling of drugs from Los santos to India when i was 14 years old my mother was died then i went to Los Santos then i meet 5 friends Axon sprataa, Sunny Ghost, MVP Raaz, Pritesh Bhai and Dracon in 2 or 3 days my bonding was very strong with them in that the main was 2 friends Axon sprataa and Sunny Ghost. Axon sprataa was telling me about the city that how to earn in it and what are the illegal things are happening and Sunny Ghost was the person who was doing all the legal thing in the city he was in NG when i meet him afterwards he started teaching me how to earn money after some time I Started doing illegal thing with Axon sprataa after some time Sunny Ghost told us all that he Leave his job of NG for helping me. one day when we all were doing smuggling from India to Los santos Government agency attacked us i was thinking that Sunny was ex NG officer as well as High command so he leaked the information but i was wrong the information was leaked by the Dracon so after that i decided to take revenge form as well as all government agency.

Family Short Term Goals:-

To take Revenge for Government as well as form Dracon who betray us.
To attend all the events.

Family Long Term Goals:-

To be on top in all families in Los Santos.
To Get loyal peoples.
To Captures over the businesses.

Family Rules:-
No toxicity.
No rules Brakes.
Everyone Should Give Respect to each other.
Do not hurt anyone’s feelings.

Family ranks:
Member: Newbie in the family.
Leos: Responsible of family security also find the family who are fighting with u.
Freezer: They will give training to all the member who are Newbie.
Gangster: They will give shooting training to all Newbie Leos as well as Freezers.
Clapper: the people who will raid other families as well as Solar of other family.
Turfer: The best sooters of the family and can do all the events successfully.
Manager: Managing all the events and providing the armory to all people in the family weather he is Leader or Member.
Under Deputy: The people who will look after the leader if the leader and our both deputy are not coming in the city for some OOC reason.
Deputy: The people who will look after the leader if the leader is not comming in the city for some ooc reasone.
King: Leader of the family.

Family Logo:

Family Outfit:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Unofficial ORG Bio Rejected

Not Active Members in the Family

Recruit More Active Members and Reapply After 15 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom