Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alan_Degray
Administrators nickname
Babi Ruthless
Date
Aug 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HJqzJwE2V2Y (it is the proof due to which we got warn)

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
hello mr Sam, Here is the forum which got rejected. According to the rule gen rule 6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN. We need minimum 2 cars and 4 peoples to rob and in my pov we didnt pull overed him or anything and he was alone and out from the car so we 3 guys went there and gave him demands to put your hands in the air on the gun point (if he doesnt follow our demands it would be fear RP) and we didnt rob him on that time. We told him to follow us on gun points. And we took him to near the cars (there were 4 peoples and 2 cars) so I just told him to drop the weapons but before dropping the guns I was shouted down by lspd guy (means we didnt rob him) So, its totally wrong warn + we could do rob on that time cause we were 4 peoples and had 2 cars. Please approve it! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom