Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniii Yuna

Aniii Yuna
Player
Information

1. IRL Name :
Ani Abhishakth
2. IRL Age : 22 (IC Age: 41 )
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Discord : ani1822
6. Nickname : Anii Yuna
7. ID : 56492

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a lot of experience in different law enforcement roles on the server. I worked as a Sheriff in SAHP, and I’ve also worked with the National Guard , Los Santos Police Department, Federal Investigation Bureau, and EMS. As a Sheriff, I led my team well, achieving great results with least issues. I believe this experience has prepared me to lead the FIB effectively and make a positive impact .

I think the FIB is crucial for keeping gang activities under control in the city. My plan is to run regular undercover and covert operations and work closely with other organizations. This includes conducting raids, patrolling high-crime areas, and keeping a close watch on key spots with a dedicated team. I’ve supported the FIB before when I was Sheriff, and now I’m ready to take on a bigger role. With my experience and a strong team, I believe we can make a real difference and ensure the city stays safe and peaceful. I’m eager to make this term as FIB Leader truly outstanding.

I believe that for the FIB to be great, we need a friendly environment, a pressure-free atmosphere, good communication, and a strong team with clear goals. I’m confident that I can provide all of these and help move the FIB forward Smoothly .

My Experience in the City in LEO's

Ex. Sheriff - SAHP

Ex. HOD - FIB
Ex. Lt. Colonel - NG
Ex. FTTP - GOV
Ex. Patrol Officer - LSPD
Ex. Doctor - EMS

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A) Good Communication:
We need clear and open communication to avoid any misunderstandings. This will help everyone stay on the same page during operations.

B) Clear Radio Channels: Having a clear and organized radio channel is important. It ensures that we get accurate information during situations, so we can respond effectively.

C) Supportive Departments:

Human Resources:
We should have a team dedicated to bringing in new agents and training them properly. This will make sure everyone knows what they're doing.
Integrity Unit: We need a group that checks logs, reviews bodycam footage, and ensures no corruption happens. This keeps the FIB honest and transparent.
Gang Suppression Unit: This team would work closely with other law enforcement to handle undercover operations, drug busts, and evidence collection etc... Collaborating with others will make our efforts more effective.
And Some more Departments which help FIB Move Smoothly.

D)Regular Bonus System:
It's important to have a good bonus system that rewards agents for their hard work. This will keep every one engaged in work .

Regards,
Anii Yuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom