Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass rule break | 166722 152330 15944 166350 159672 170225

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Promit Sarkar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2024
Time of violation
20:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/51RLMSPahe0

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
All in POV. Suspect IDs- 166722 152330 15944 166350 159672 170225
First of all they are total 6 members in 2 cars, 3 members are in one rental car and other 3 members are in a car of Ballas gang. But still one of them said pullover. But i did not stop cause they cant give pullover by rental car, the car needs to be a gang car or family car. When i stop at the fuel pump they are still saying pull over after that they start shooting at me without demands in unscripted green zone. In the end they still ram me.
You can check it in my POV.
Thanks for the assistance.

Spade Opps

Player
Player
I'm just curious about something with this 1. Is it FearRP to not follow demands when he was parked getting gas? Are you allowed to run to an unscripted green zone when you're being chased? And is discord call telling your friends what's going on so they can pull up against rules? I'm only asking for my own knowledge I'm not involved in this case

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
I'm just curious about something with this 1. Is it FearRP to not follow demands when he was parked getting gas? Are you allowed to run to an unscripted green zone when you're being chased? And is discord call telling your friends what's going on so they can pull up against rules? I'm only asking for my own knowledge I'm not involved in this case
Bruhh why should I pulled over when you guys don't have proper things.

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
Also I don't think you don't know how to give an pullover. If you know you never let sit 3 memebers in one car.😮‍💨

Spade Opps

Player
Player
Also I don't think you don't know how to give an pullover. If you know you never let sit 3 memebers in one car.😮‍💨
as i said im not involved in that situation. i wasnt there and i dont know them, i was just wondering about the situation in general. if you break it down you were parked when they had guns on you, which is why i was curious if at that point it would be fearRP or not. also even if you didnt have to pull over you were getting chased down and ran to GZ which i was wondering if thats its own rule or not. im only curious for my own knowledge is all

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
as i said im not involved in that situation. i wasnt there and i dont know them, i was just wondering about the situation in general. if you break it down you were parked when they had guns on you, which is why i was curious if at that point it would be fearRP or not. also even if you didnt have to pull over you were getting chased down and ran to GZ which i was wondering if thats its own rule or not. im only curious for my own knowledge is all
Nice excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom