Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

shyam

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - SHYAM
2. Your age IRL - 34
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 2-3 hours
5. Your Discord - SHYAM_LIVE
6. Your Nickname - SHYAM SUNDAR
7. Your ID - 99789

Additional information -

Your suggestions for improving roleplay in the organization.

1.Roleplay Should be more verbal in the Organization. Roleplay means you are playing a Role of a person so to make that more real everyone should play that Character with more intent creating more RP situations or i would say initiate more situation. As a Gang Organization we can Create many Roleplay Scenarios. I have a lot planned for my gang. I will turn the entire RP life upside down with my gang and will plan a lot of RP-dependent situations, be it an ammunition robbery with the cops, where we take hostages as a gang, or a store robbery, where we take the cops as hostage and possibly take one of the higher-ranking members of the LSPD or FIB hostage, so that the RP factor increases to 100%.

2.I will also fight to ensure that you are not at war with every gang, but that everything can always be clarified with words (RP situations). By that I don't mean a support war or anything like that, but rather I clarify the IC with an OG / Vice OG of the respective gang beforehand and don't just open a ticket in the forum.

3.However, I would also like to promote the RP or gang experience in the other direction, i.e. I would like to actively participate with my gang in every event where possible.

4.I also wanted to give people the opportunity to earn some extra money. In this sense, like bonuses after we have a succesful events , clands top shooter bonus I also had planned that we as a gang would hold internal events such as , arena tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom