Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris BDs

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT +5
3. Daily time active on the server (13:00 PM - 18:30 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 35+
5. Your Discord ID: 1haris1
6. Your characters' name (IC): Harris Whitee
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 59463 (Main) and 74509
8. Your ingame level: 61
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: Urdu and English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an admin because i have been playing on this server for more than 2 years and in that time i have gathered a lot of experience and knowledge about the server so i believe that i will be a great fit for the admin team, and i have worked as an admin assistant in the past on this server but never got the chance to become an admin as i had to leave due to some irl issues and work. i have always wanted to help people in the city and i believe that as an admin i will greatly be able to help the people in the city by punishing people who break rules and making sure that people are enjoying their roleplaying experience without any rule breaks interfering in between and ruining the rp.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime

- 1xFamilies Leader

- 2x Deputy

- HC in all gangs that i have joined and have spent most of my time in city working for gangs

State

- 1x NG DHOD

- Fib Supervisor

- Lspd Sargeant

3. What are your strengths?

- I believe that every story has two sides and as admin i will look at both sides of the story instead of just looking at one and punishing.
- I am fluent in English and good at communicating with other people.
- I am really calm and dont get angry or frustrated easily.
- I know all the city rules so i can assist players by answering all their questions about any rule fast.
- My 2 years+ experience from crime section as leader, deputy and HC which makes me a great fit for crime curator.
- I have past experience as admin assistant so i am familiar with how everything works and wont require any training (had to leave because of irl issues)

4. What are your weaknesses?

- I dont have any fixed hours of playing because i am a student in college so some days i might not be able to play alot.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- I am very hardworking and when i am given specific tasks i try to complete them in the best way possible and are completed to the best of my ability
- I have great communication skills so i can communicate with other players and admins working with me easily and i can help them in whatever way i can and i will ensure everyone working with me is on the same page.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I currently dont own any business so yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I dont have any IRL issues currently.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I will always try my best to help the players out
I will make sure that no one in the city gets unfair punishment by me and i will only punish a player if i am 100% sure they broke rules, i know that my punishment history is not perfect but its all over a period of 2+ years of playing please give me a chance and i will make sure you wont regret it, i have been admin assistant before and in that time you can go check i did not do anything wrong and i have good knowledge of rules by my experience in server.

Thanks for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom