Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tayga Hilll
Administrators nickname
Edward Pluxury
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IlWSJcn

Tayga Hill

Player
Player
Hello dear admins About a week ago, I was banned from the game due to GR 1.8 So I apologized and opened an unban appeal forum, which I regretted, and it was accepted only 1 day later. My friend was also banned for the same reason on the same date, and although his ban was already unlocked, my ban went back to 9999 and it hasn't been unlocked for a week. I think there is something wrong with me and I just want to know the status of my account because schools have started and I have the last time left to play. I opened a technical forum, but they directed me here, so I wrote here again to get information and request the unbanning of my account. Thank you for your valuable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom