Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel Raveen
Administrators nickname
Lucas Soul
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Gakk8d6otFU?si=Upeoz50mSEhNqokj

daniel_whitewood

Player
Player
Im not trying spam I just wnt to get unwarn You just misunderstood.

I hope you are both doing well.

ID 127317 opened a thread against me regarding "Corruption with no BIO."

At 00:03, I stopped to assist.
At 03:08, I attempted to transfer the FIB vehicle, but there was no evidence on my end.
At 03:48, I continued to wait to ensure the transfer was complete.

I am doing my best and fulfilling my duties, and this is clearly visible. How can a corrupt police officer, who has a suspect surrounded by 40 LEOs on the highway, just release the suspect without any consequence?

Despite this, I received a warning, while Lucas only left a note for the 127317 ID: "Note for 127317: If you are classified, you must either state your full name and rank or get another unit to identify you."

I kindly request that you review the situation again. I am neither a bad police officer nor do I have such intentions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom