Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon Wick

Player
Player
1. Oran Fountain-Marr
2. 24 years old
3.Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. 3-20 hours per day
5. (Discord) (name)YELODEVIL.....(username) yelodevil_77465
6.jonathon wick

Leader Of EMS

Why I Wish Too Be Leader
1.I want too learn how too be a professional at this role and be able too assist those who are in need and maintain control and order within EMS
2.i wish too learn how too be a leader ...and be someone that the people around me can rely on for help and support in hard times
3.I hope too increase my knowledge whilst being in a leader ship position taking on responsibility and being prepared and confident in what we are doing striving for the best and helping citizens and doctors in need

I hope too create an immersive RP experience that doctors nurses and health workers would be able too satisfy their RP needs while being Apart Of EMS.......... too create realism and diversity within the system....too help those in need when they need.........and Be On Time

I want too add that i Have Not spent much time in EMS........Mainly Military Being Elite Black OPS In National Guard....but if i were to be lucky enough too acquire this position i would do as much as i can too learn everything that i need too know ....and spend lots of hours In game AS i have Lots of time on My Hands...in hopes too be the perfect leader that everyone can look up to and depend on......Thankyou For Your Time In Reading This.....(Oran)

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Incorrect Format and Application lacking strength
Additionally, take some time to learn about EMS in all departments and preferably HC and apply in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom