Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Marabunta Grande | Harsh thaakur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 ( IST )
4. Average online per day : 2 - 5 hours per day
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : Harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I am applying for the leader of the Marabunta Grande because I’ve have been active in this community for quite some time and I’ve gotten accustomed of what the gangster role is all about. As I apply for this position I’m confident that my abilities, my knowledge of the Marabunta culture, and my line leadership skills qualify me for this position.

2.2 By selecting me as the leader of Marabunta you select an honest, hard-working, and enthusiastic person who is willing to bring the gang new successes. On my side, I will be dispensing strategic planning in the following ways, creativity and total commitment to the success of the Marabunta. In particular, I shall guarantee that our gang is not only going to stay alive, but also flourish in the unforgiving world of Los Santos.

2.3 We will actively seek to increase our turf and do so while forming more alliances and eradicating opposition gangs. The Marabunta will be credited for being the most powerful gang in Los Santos.
Strengthen the Family: I will very much be loyal and will ensure that every member has a strong bond of brotherhood with everyone in the group. It is expected that the gang would be in frequent meetings, training sessions and that there would be well coordinated activities that will help in the strengthening of the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1. I will try to achieve maximum numbers of peoples in Marabunta and in events also .

3.2. We will attend maximum clands in a day with good numbers

3.3. We will do store , gun store and FZ raids . So that no one will get bored in the city and everyone is keeping having fun in the best rp project.

3.4. Members who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses , to encourage them to attend more number of events.

3.5. I will share my most unquie roleplay experience with every one in the gang to increase more and more rp

My goals for Marabunta :

1. I'll achieve maximum territories I can with my best turf team
2. Maximum spray profits every hour
3. Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break uhu

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom