Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Global Warn Removal I LSPD I Operation Silent Convoy I 1.09.2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Hill

Player
Player
Date and time of the event: 1.09.2024 14.00

The organization that is conducting the event: LSPD

The Event Scenario must MUST be detailed and include the whole event:
One of the most deadly mafia monarchs in Los Santos has finally been captured by police enforcement after years of investigation. The most difficult part will now be getting him securely to a maximum-security prison. An ambush is probably in place as the mafia is desperate to set its boss free. The LSPD has started "Operation Silent Convoy," an undercover mission to relocate the boss under close surveillance in order to stop this. Decoy cars and air assistance are available to law enforcement officers, who must navigate around the city prepared for any attack.

Role of each Organization involved:
Gangs 12 other Gang Members between Bloods, Marabunta, Families, Ballas, or any active gang. If they are busy can add LI and EMS to be gangs

LEOS: 12 LEOS LEO Organizations involved: LSPD, NG, SAHP, FIB, GOV

Vehicles and Weapons Needed: Leos: Carbine Ar, and Carbine Ar Ammo,

Armor Weapons and Vehicles for Gangs: Carbine Ar, Carbine Ammo, Jetskis and Dirtbikes

Admin Requirements: gangs Spawn at ACC, they will need Jetskis to go to Island and then Dirtbikes to go to the Compound/Mansion. LEOs will spawn directly at the Compound. LEOs all same SWAT outfits and gangs same fits. And the Mafia Boss will wear prisoner fit

Rules of the event: No reviving others No juices/ No drugs Healing is fine

How is the event won? Leos must eliminate all gang members who will try to free the Mafia Boss

Prize for the winner: $300000 split between winning team.

Pictures:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom