Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

syammarley

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Syam sundar
2. Your age IRL : 20
3. Time zone : +5:30 Gmt
4. Average online per day : 6HRS
5. Your Discord : syam6770
6. Your Nickname : syam marley
7. Your ID : 28735

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. i want make m organization on top, i will make sure that every member in our organization are friendly with each other, i will make sure that city is safe by the FIB. by doing night patrolings and also keep changing shifts. and i make sure. i will do blackmarket raid every day and also raids on crime orgnaization's everyday, i have some faith on me that i can comply with the citizen's and work friendly and solve the citizen's issues.

Creating strong bonds among our organization members is vital. I'm dedicated to promoting honest and clear communication within the group. Any questions, concerns, or ideas from our members will be listened to and dealt with quickly. I aim to be a leader who actively encourages and empowers every member ready to contribute to our shared goals.

Leading a organization involves collaboration with fellow players, fostering a sense of community. I value the opportunity to work closely with gang members, building relationships and encouraging teamwork. My goal is to establish a supportive, inclusive environment where every member feels valued, fostering friendships and a strong sense of camaraderie.
i can also ssure that i can make my organization on top and, i will work hard on that and make sure and i will give a loud announcment that FIB works for city, and take care of every citizens and protecting their lives.

3. MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVING THE ROLEPLAY IN ORGANIZATION

Establish Clear Guidelines and Expectations: Communicate roleplay standards within the organization, emphasizing well-defined characters, consistent in-character interactions, and adherence to established lore. Clear guidelines create a cohesive experience, enhancing immersion.

Provide Training and Resources: Support members in honing their roleplaying skills. Arrange workshops for character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, nurturing a community of skilled roleplayers.

Address Toxic Behavior and Conflicts: Proactively address toxicity and conflicts within the gang. Cultivate a positive culture that encourages respect, creativity, and teamwork. Establish conflict resolution channels, ensuring a healthy environment where roleplay thrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom