Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico_Hallow
Administrators nickname
Usama Volvok
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
17:02
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/798524/

Zenn

Player
Player
To claim there's no visible MG as an admin is unbeliavable. You can clearly see that a person that's dead is talking to his friend. 'nice nice nice' 'patch me up' 'finish me'? All of this while dead.

If he's dead he's currently out of character , as a dead person can't speak. Then he's giving information over to his friend. Which then his friend uses that information to finish him as he doesn't have a med kit? doesn't that sound alot like metagaming?

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

(just incase the clip doesn't work > clip )

(I also need to choose a type of punishment or I can't submit this thread.) So it's not incorrect format. If I can't choose nothing.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Admin made the correct decision that is not metagaming but ID 136831 will be punished for fail rp (talking while dead)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom