Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
scofield mic
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 21, 2024
Time
9:38
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/793785/

sanvino

Player
Player
Hi Admin,
we are playing new in this server, I am from family (THE BOYS). I have been enjoying to play in this server and spent almost 10 hrs a day. I was just watching stream from few people and gathered this skin and using I was not aware this is illegal to use. for eg: i was watching this stream who is playing in server 3 who is also using same gun so I used it. I am new to Ragemp usually we will play Fivem and not aware of this rule.
please apologize for using this skin . I have removed those skin and using default skin. Please help we are playing new in this server because our gang leader invited us pulli vetti sidhar (THE BOYS).

THIS IS THE SKIN I USED EVEN HE IS USING IN EN SERVER 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom