Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wizard Cooper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2024
Time of violation
8:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-J7gRQ4AZns

Axton Max

Player
Player
say him to extend the pov
This is my bodycam, you can upload yours. Where you were giving us warning. There's a rule: 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

ranveer mafia

Player
Player
i didn’t do anything like that he is doing this because i didn’t give him money he is asking me 350k to close the forum xd😂

Axton Max

Player
Player
i didn’t do anything like that he is doing this because i didn’t give him money he is asking me 350k to close the forum xd😂
That's called compensation & yes you did RDM and later asking for extended POV in which you also hasn't gave any demand. What are you trying to do here?

ranveer mafia

Player
Player
U also shoot me without any demand there is a rule if someone breaking rule u don’t need to break and u always do cr maybe i have pov i will post if i see

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
requesting the thread owner to provide pov from 8:54 ic time (i.e 1 min before there pov provided) and also to extend pov where he killed you
you have 6 hours to do so

Axton Max

Player
Player
requesting the thread owner to provide pov from 8:54 ic time (i.e 1 min before there pov provided) and also to extend pov where he killed you
you have 6 hours to do so
CLOSE, I'm not at home so I can't post the 1 min bodycam. Also, it's more than 24 hours hopefully suspected ID also learnt his mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom