Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Piv Creed
Suspect ID
1386 - 108871
Date of violation
Apr 10, 2022
Time of violation
5:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhrtUWsZ1RM

Yuto

Player
Player
they brought me to the bank pretending not to understand them i was having fun then i went to the blackmarket and my car wasn't there I went to the park and got my car and it was completely emptied.

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
they are in FIB and you got set up. You were selling him a heavy sniper which is illegal so you granted them access to search your trunk which had a lot of illegal shit.

Yuto

Player
Player
how do i know if they are fbi I didn't even think of Can people with fbi enter the blackmarket? not even raided

Yuto

Player
Player
Honestly, I don't think they have theft fbi jerseys on them. i hope I can get everything back

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Honestly, I don't think they have theft fbi jerseys on them. i hope I can get everything back
They were undercover prolly and they caught you lackin and fib can come to blackmarket if they want to cuz inside blackmarket is gz

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to Deny this report. Refer to the rules for Filing a Complaint.
“Deleted items”​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom