Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Donil Bhagat
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: DONIL#1111
6. Your Nickname: Donil Bhagat
7. Your ID: 5836
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> I served as EMS leader for 3 terms, worked 1 year in EMS, served High Command for 11 months, and held Deputy Chief position for 3 terms.

• I have extensive experience with EMS and various organizations, enabling me to conduct professional role-play effectively and accurately. I have also received equivalent ranks in other organizations, reflecting my skills and leadership capabilities.

• GOV:- Supreme Court judge
  • FIB:- DHOD of CID
  • Blood:-deputy

1️⃣Leadership and Management Skills:
As an EMS Chief, I have gained extensive experience in effectively managing personnel, overseeing critical operations, and optimizing EMS resources to enhance performance. Recognized by organizational high command, I exemplify strong leadership, strategic decision-making, and a deep commitment to supporting and valuing EMS professionals

2️⃣ Strategic Planning and Problem-Solving Skills:
As EMS Chief, I lead strategic planning and program implementation to enhance EMS services. My expertise in data analysis, problem-solving, and delivering permanent solutions to temporary challenges has been pivotal in driving continuous improvement.

3️⃣ Bonus Distribution Skills:
As EMS Chief, financial skills are crucial. I’ve successfully managed budgets, ensuring cost-efficient services by developing budgets, cutting costs, securing funding, and wisely using resources to enhance EMS operations and service delivery. Bonuses may vary by department based on performance and specific needs.

4️⃣ Commitment to Quality Care and Patient Safety:
Pledging unwavering commitment as EMS Chief, I strive to provide high-quality emergency medical care to the community. My dedication extends to ensuring patient safety, fostering continuous quality improvement, and promoting ongoing training and professional development for EMS personnel.

5️⃣ Key Deputy Selection:
Recognizing the crucial role of a Deputy in maintaining organizational continuity, I have diligently appointed and empowered capable deputies to ensure smooth operations during leadership absences. 2 exemplary EMS Deputies have been assigned for day and night shifts, ensuring our hospital remains open 24/7 with high-quality medical care.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1️⃣ Provide Training:
My vision for roleplay improvement involves implementing structured training programs that focus on enhancing roleplay skills. Topics include character development, situational awareness, and using detailed bio information. We have also increased documentation through IC on how to perform roleplay effectively. Additionally, I provide in-depth suggestions during interviews to ensure a comprehensive understanding and better responsiveness to various scenarios.

2️⃣ Reward Performance:
To foster a culture of excellence, I support recognizing and rewarding exceptional roleplay through promotions, bonuses, and incentives to drive high performance. I am committed to creating engaging scenarios, like bank robberies and special operations, with bonuses varying by time and situation

3️⃣ Enhancing Roleplay Engagement:
Elevating roleplay engagement is a multifaceted approach. From performing surgeries like low back pain surgery, coronary artery bypass, brain surgery, C-section, and bone fracture repair to collaborating with media influencers like MediaTek (YouTube) for maximum RP utilization. Joint operations with Life Inverter, government initiatives for honorable traffic rules, and hosting weekly events contribute to a rich roleplay experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Rank Systm ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant
------------------------------------------------------------

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

------------------------------------------------------------
22. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Psychiatrist (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)