Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chintu Badmoshh
Suspect ID
347883/344758
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2024
Time of violation
12:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ME2PS7P66sM?si=IVhDx-RqL6kMGJ6q

Smile DeNexus

Player
Player
It doesn't seem he said anything like indicating something to you. we both were talking, and we have no problem whatever we are using for us. Also there is totally your fault you were driving in wrong lane and it is natural that someone will get anger for sure if it's your fault. If you are getting hurt of what are we friends talking then I feel sad for you. Else leaving for admins.

sam_thakurrrr

Player
Player
It doesn't seem he said anything like indicating something to you. we both were talking, and we have no problem whatever we are using for us. Also there is totally your fault you were driving in wrong lane and it is natural that someone will get anger for sure if it's your fault. If you are getting hurt of what are we friends talking then I feel sad for you. Else leaving for admins.
parents insulting + using n word is not allowed in server an we were not "talking"

Smile DeNexus

Player
Player
deceiving admins in forms nice... stop lying bro i gave proper bodycam and ik you both will be punished soon for parents insulting + using n word and maybe for deceiving admins after this
You are using mother abuse it can be clearly heard. Punishment is for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom