Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bonifacio Rusty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2021
Time of violation
17:15
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2vy7hw

rebel

/
Player
During Family Raid, me and ID 38973 hit this guy both with revolver for 32 (64), then i hit him more than 15 PDW shots (90+), then my friend hit him again with revolver (32) and finally hit him once again with revolver (53). He took over 235 damage from the two of us, and possibly more shots from other people, and didn't die.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Pending ID 14606’s POV. They have 12 hours to respond.​

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
Hello I'm commenting because hopefully this will help out the admin with his decision, I haven't known Wasim long but he dosent speak the best english and he asked me to help him out with replying. He dosent have the best PC so he can't record but he said he is 100 percent okay with a member of staff checking his PC for any third party software. The reason I'm helping Wasim is because it would be sad to see a dedicated grand RP player get banned because he didn't have his POV this once, I've showed him how to download Nvidia GeForce and he is all set for the next time a POV is requested but please I'm asking you to check his PC do a PC check and I'm certain you won't find anything because he's just a nice guy who's tryna play grand

Wasim Khan

Player
Player
Hello ID (14606) here I'm commenting on this thread because it's on me(Wasim Khan). I'm from (India) so my wifi is not as good and this is dsync . I am so sorry that I do not have POV and I'm hoping that I can go into a call with a member of staff for a PC check. I have never used hacks in my life and I don't even know what they are I'm not the best at English but i hope someone can check my PC as I will allow you to look wherever and I'm very sorry for not having POV. in future i will make sure to take POV of every event i take part in.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Pending further review
Hello ID (14606) here I'm commenting on this thread because it's on me(Wasim Khan). I'm from (India) so my wifi is not as good and this is dsync . I am so sorry that I do not have POV and I'm hoping that I can go into a call with a member of staff for a PC check. I have never used hacks in my life and I don't even know what they are I'm not the best at English but i hope someone can check my PC as I will allow you to look wherever and I'm very sorry for not having POV. in future i will make sure to take POV of every event i take part in.
DO you have any pov from the last few days? including any business wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom