Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Captain Arrow
Administrators nickname
Arvind Western
Date
Aug 26, 2024
Time
19:42
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/799825/

ArrowGYT

Player
Player
Hi,

I was banned from posting on the forum today for reporting a player who killed me in a game. I'm not sure what went wrong with the admin to ban someone without requesting more information. It would be wiser to leave if this is how players treaded who are giving the game their time and ensuring sure all the rules are followed behave. Everyone is aware of the numerous bugs and technical issues with this game but still managing and playing. In order to ensure that everything is verified before acting, make sure to do so first. In order to ensure that the admin receives comprehensive information, I have filed a complaint against the player who killed me while I was looking for mushrooms.
I am prepared for my PC to be checked, and I have all the proofs with me. But this doesn't make any sense. In real life, I am 34 years old, not a child, and I am conscious that anything I do would have an immediate negative effect on my ID. Since you are the manager and are well-versed in right and wrong, this is entirely your decision. I would be pleased to leave this location and return to story games if you believe that the penalty meted out is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom