Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
devil zeroone
Administrators nickname
Aurelius_Yvo
Date
Aug 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/k1QNhQV.png

Kabliano zeroone

Player
Player
Dear GrandRP Staff,

I am writing to appeal a ban that was recently placed on my account due to a scam associated with the thread /threads/800765/. I want to clarify that I have no connections with the scammer involved in this incident. All trades I conducted in-game were legal and carried out in an official manner.

I have always been an active and dedicated member of the GrandRP community, consistently adhering to the rules and contributing positively. I believe this ban was a mistake and respectfully request a review of my case. I am confident that upon further investigation, it will be clear that I had no involvement in any fraudulent activities.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
id: 406957
name: devil zeroone

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
I did the background check on this so ill answer.

Scam happens at 19:03
Your friends (all banned too) make a chain to get the scammed money to you as soon as possible.

At 19:11 you sell a $47.000 car from the Car-Market to someone for 36million.
You really think anyone is believing your story?

Please give a more believable story, for example that a random guy wanted to buy your small 47k car for fully overpriced 36million.
But even that wouldnt work, since the same guy bought the same 47k car from your 2 more times at 21-08 and 20-08. Funnily enough its even the same exact car that he used for the initial scam - what a coincidence.

It also must be a coincidence you bought all cars from the state right before the scams... So you either know exactly what your future crazy customers want from you or you simply knew about the scam before it happend.

You should never be unbanned.

Last edited:

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Well, in Discord, your Cousin even gave a third story. Yet nothing of this at all explains how he everytime knew 10 Minutes BEFORE the scams that he needs to buy a brioso to sell for 765x the price of the same car?

Nobody thinks a random guy from Beachmarket just gives you 100million for free and thinks its not something shady or contacts administration instantly.

Nobody of this whole Scammer-Money-Bubble can provide ANY screenshot or communication with the scammer from before.
You are all in on this. Nobody should be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom