Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Skies_Wayne
Administrators nickname
Martin Miller
Date
Aug 16, 2021
Time
18:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/33q22m

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
I was getting robbed with multiple rule breaks from the opposing side. The administrator by the name ''martin miller'' was watching the whole incident and didn't decide to do anything. right here the other side decided to take all except one gun off of me so i decided to make a run for it. Which I can do. right here you can see me run away due to having 1 gun on me. and as you can see as soon as i see 2 guns on me i stop and start to put my hands up. 1 gun smh

and there is one thing I find strange. As I said the admin was watching the whole time. why did he not help the people and tell them they cant revive through the car? 1 gun smh

bing

Player
Player
I was getting robbed with multiple rule breaks from the opposing side. The administrator by the name ''martin miller'' was watching the whole incident and didn't decide to do anything. right here the other side decided to take all except one gun off of me so i decided to make a run for it. Which I can do. right here you can see me run away due to having 1 gun on me. and as you can see as soon as i see 2 guns on me i stop and start to put my hands up. 1 gun smh

and there is one thing I find strange. As I said the admin was watching the whole time. why did he not help the people and tell them they cant revive through the car? 1 gun smh
u dint have fear at all when there are lot of people holding guns in their hand

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
u dint have fear at all when there are lot of people holding guns in their hand
How am I supposed to know what there gonna do?, What if they wanna shoot a bird out of the sky?, I don't need to comply if I'm not in danger. xD

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
How am I supposed to know what there gonna do?, What if they wanna shoot a bird out of the sky?, I don't need to comply if I'm not in danger. xD
next time u will know that if guys are with guns u need to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom