Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Justin Armani
Administrators nickname
carl jordan
Date
Aug 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/799091/

Justin armani

Player
Player
Hello Adham, Floki or Bobby I have been recently banned for GR 6.9 (6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days) by Carl Jordan.

The Forum for which I got banned is listed in the Proofs.

I was at the DOC with my Friend, we both were FIB we were just messing around with our Friend which is a DOC Guard. Then Lara Moon the person who posted a forum came over we were just messing around by saying theres something in my ass and twerking and we were doing it before she came and were not doing it to anyone, she came and my friend was saying to sniff my finger and thats it. I was only saying something is stuck in my ass. which imo wasnt ant RP rape, sexual harassment.

If I did do any thing related to GR 6.9 I am very sorry about it to Lara and to you guys for breaking city rules, I accept my punishment and would like to have a second chance.

I am very sorry and thank for reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom