Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack HellKings
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Aug 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
NONE

Jack HellKings

Player
Player
Hello dear admins, yesterday I received a warning about breaking the GH 1.4 rule because someone uploaded an RDM form on me and I did not do that and instead I got GH1.4 as you can see in this fourm Approved - RDM | 51561
At first he uploaded a form and was rejected because I said he was blacklisted for the gang and he sat in QH for a long time and then I gave him 5 seconds to leave d and I shot and killed him and you can see that from the comment on this fourm Rejected - RDM | 51561
This is evidence that he is not from the gang, and all of his evidence was before this time, and you can see them all from the fourm. I hope that the decision will be reviewed, because I only want to play the game for fun, with all due respect.https://imgur.com/a/dY7WzHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom