Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexa_98555

Deputy of Vagos.
Player
Additional Information
1. Your name IRL:Usman
2. Your age IRL:17
3. Time zone:5:00+GMT
4. Average online per day:5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: unknown_162586
6. Your Nickname:Alexa Pluxury
7. Your ID:98555

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

1)I have soo much experience in gangs as well in legal orgs like LSPD,SAHP and EMS I played in EN2 since about 1.5 years But due to some obvious reason I shift to EN3 so being an old player I gained the knowledge about server rules its functionality and how all things works so now Im ready to take over for my main goal to become a leader as I love the gangs too much by being HC in all gangs.

2) From the day I flew in city my first aim was to conquer this city so I thought to join a gang and learn that how a gang runs what is the process how all kinds of activities takes place. At the starting I was feared that would I be able to do this kind of work but slowly I gained knowledge and started doing all the work without any fear.

3) The first Organisation which I joined was (vagos)gang which gave me the fullest experience of an gang. I spent almost 1 years from being an newbie to an deputy. And finally I think I am ready to takeover the gang and lead the members and accomplish everything.

4) And I can now guarantee that with my experience I will make my term most successful and remembereable,with my great communication skills I will personally speak to everybody about our goals not as an gang members but as like family, will bring everyone together so we can conquer this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--Will try 100% Turf.
--At least One store Rob and FZ Raid in a Day will be must.
-- Won't avoid any toxicity in my gang.
--Max graffiti profit.
--Will not try to recieve any warnings during whole term.
--Will only hire the people who know the rules to avoid rule breaks.
-- I won't do any favouritism in my gang.

=================================
Thanks for Reading my Application.
Best regards,Alexa Pluxury.
=================================

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom