Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jamie Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2021
Time of violation
17:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xORk-aam7_M

Jamie Dinero

Player
Player
When you watch the video, you will see a person is shooting out of view. It's unknown if this is the same person as later on in the video but it’s the same group of people. They first rdm a random player, unfortunately i do not have any idea who this person is but, they (the people who pulled up in the car) had no prior reason as to kill him. We know this because the person they killed was with a family who we were talking to. You can see that the player who is shooting is not close enough though the unknown victim to talk or have any kind of communication. You can also see the victim does not have any sort of weapon in that moment, so he is opposing no threat to the players in the vehicle.

Later on, you can see that the car spins back and attempts to shoot all of us yet again.
The car then drives off and out of view and does not come back. We run around for a bit the other family leave and i run back to the family house and i stop in my tracks as i get shot from a hill 2 roads above the family house. The people in the vehicle from earlier has now moved positions to keep shooting us. At this point i decide i will try to kill them to catch their id's, Because of the distance between me and the other player(s). I could not catch their id's. The shooting goes on for a bit.

In the video at exactly 1:34, you can see the car from earlier jump of the mountain and drive off, But the other player is still shooting. Someone in my family have taken a car and driven up to the hill where the player is currently holding his position. The people from my family are now trying to shoot him and the player decides to run of the mountain and ends up dying from the damages, this is also how we end up catching the player's id, Although the the id of the seconds person is still unknown, id 59521, will surely know who this person is because of the fact that they were cooperating in this scene.

Jamie Dinero

Player
Player
Pending review
Why are you communicating in discord?​
So during this scene, we used discord for communication because it was an event where someone was breaking the rules so we where informing eachother over discord, If this was a ic scene, Like they had actual rp behind everything we would not be comunicating over discord, It was a one time thing because of the actions done by the other players. We all join discord after they had rdm'ed 3 of us at our family house without reason. Unfortunately this event was not recorded, but after this happened we all joined discord so we could infrom eachother when these players came back. And for even more proof we where only using it for comunication when the rule breakers came is, In the start of the video you can see the players shoot a innocent person, you hear one of the people in my family in game but not in discord because of the fact that we all muted when there was something going on ic, like in that scene when we where talking to the other family we where all muted on discord and only talked in game. We never used discord for any ic information.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
After trying to confidently confirm this ID I was not able to do so, therefor I can't do anything
If you're caught using discord again we will punish for meta-gaming. Read general rules.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom