Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ninja Richi
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
Aug 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.la/image/Screenshot-2024-08-26-232804.Xygo7

ninja rich

Player
Player
Dear Chief Admin,

I am writing to address the recent punishment I received for violating General Rule 6.22, which resulted in a 60-day ban. I want to clarify the situation and request a reconsideration.

I took guns, ammunition, and body armor from the family warehouse. My intention was not to steal these items but to use them while I had some real-life commitments. I failed to ask for permission from the leader before doing so, which was my mistake. After the leader uploaded the form, I attempted to explain the situation, but I learned that the forum was locked and that no further action could be taken.

As a new player, I am still learning the rules and procedures. I offered to reimburse the leader for any losses, but he did not specify the amount and seemed upset.

I understand the importance of following the rules and am committed to adhering to them moving forward. I have now reviewed all the rules thoroughly. I kindly request a second chance and assure you that I will not repeat this mistake.
also I am ready to money wipe

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom