Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Marabunta Grande | Rikzz Broddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hrik Bhowmick
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : rikz_92
6. Your Nickname : Rikzz Broddy
7. Your ID : 330403

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 One of the main motive to become leader of Marabunta is my experience in gang and I passed a long time in families and ballas but marabunta a gang that i have passed less time here.I Have prevoius experience of UD in almost all gangs.I Have Lead many events of gangs as a HC but I want to lead a Whole Gang.
I also gained many knowledge about gang from my friends who have leaded gang and unoff family before.As i never been a leader in any gang before
so i choose Marabunta gang cause its not popular as other gang but i want to make it most active in my term with the help of my great experienced deputies.This is very hard and a huge responsibility to lead a gang but i can do my best as Marabunta Leader to make it active and popular gang in ghetto.

2.2 My second reason is to remove toxicity and active.I will try my best to make the gang active and ill also remove the toxicity from the gang.In my leadership i will make gang with no violation of rules.We will take every step according to our server rule.

2.3 My third reason for becoming the leader of Marabunta Grande is as i have good idea about the game rules ill try to lead term without
rules violation.In my leadership rank and Reqruitment system will also different.Me an my HC will recruit people by clarify that he
have knowledge about gang rules and ooc rules.I will appoint High Commands who deserve and a special interveiw will taken before appoint
anyone one as a High Command.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Recruiting people who have experience and knowledge about rules.
2. Appoint High Commands who is deserve without any favoritism.
3. Help all org member when they need.
4. Try to remove Toxicity from org
5. Rules will be not break by anyone

My Goals:
- 100% Turf
- Above 10000$ graffiti profit per hour
- Best Ghetto clappers
- Most Active gang
- No Rules Violation

bekomanke

Player
Player