Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laura Medusa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2024
Time of violation
18:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hg7M2ahrYNk

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
we cant see her voice and where are the info from, theyre acting like a team and theres no sound i think he using illegal record program
you're really stupid i'm not talking there anyway and there's no one's voice in the background please write your own thoughts don't follow someone else's mind xd

furki

Player
Player
you're really stupid i'm not talking there anyway and there's no one's voice in the background please write your own thoughts don't follow someone else's mind xd
Normally it should be like this in the normal version I know it should be like this in the new version you are using but it only shows that it is recording We cannot hear your voice even if you speak What do you say now?

I want to add one more thing I added the photos Even if you make a sound we can't hear you I took a photo of it from both sides, with the microphone on, like this Normally it should be like this, but yours only records.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom