Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Wanted

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL:eric blake(eric)
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: GMT+6:30
  4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs a day(almost 10 hours on holidays)
  5. Your Discord: be.lesz
  6. Your Nickname:Ericz
  7. Your ID: 38474
Additional information
  1. Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organization?
  1. Your name IRL:eric blake(eric)
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: GMT+6:30
  4. Average online per day: 4-5 hrs a day(almost 10 hours on holidays)
  5. Your Discord: be.lesz
  6. Your Nickname: Ericz
  7. Your ID: 38474
Additional information
  1. Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organization?

-First at all i want to say that bloods is my favourite gang and want to make powerful and respectful like strongest gang in the city and give respect to other gang.
I have spend so many time in gang and got so much exprience as high command. And Know i decided to lead a org and want to be powerful and respectful gang in this city. when i was in bloods thats was so powerful in city so i want to do like that. And i have seen so many toxic player and aggressive player so i want them to give respect in my term and i will make sure i am inviting the people that familiar with rules because i dont want any warning or breaking rules in my term so i will do perfectly in my time

-I have been this city for 29 years(IC) so i have got a lot exprience in both side like State and Criminal but my favourite was criminal so i wanted to lead a criminal org so i think this is time to take a leadership. I will do alot of RP situations such as 24/7,Gun Store Robbery,FZ,Hostage Situation, And Other Situations. and will follow ervery single rules when i am doing any kind of event or situations without breaking rules and i will follower ervery order perfectly and i will make sure to have that my gang have good enviroment and i would like to have a long conversation with them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-As a gang leader i will do so many activities and RP situations and Due to me being well known around the city I will have many active and will respected people to join. I will have my recruiters on to support me.and i will make sure that they know the rules and will be given a bonus.i will make good communications with them

Ranking System

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.Pyarta
8.Underdeputy
7.Turfer
6.Graffiti Leader
5.Clapper
4.Shooter
3.Homie
2.Lil Homie
1.Freeze