Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Smajser Nikolay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2021
Time of violation
19:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0fcBSTxCz3g

Smajser

Balkan gang shit/Bosko Buha on fire
Player
Family named Royalty came to our house to raid us. we came to ricle and they killed us, after that we came back to our house and we were just standing in front. After that guys that we killed came to our house again and started baiting and provoking us like we suck we are so bad come raid us Mother fuckers and others..... after that we told them you have 10 sec to leave our property bcs we have full right to do that and it is our private property after that they started provoking again and we started to count, and they didnt left the property and we killed 1 guy who was standing on our property. And we said everyone to not shoot members that are standing on the street (We killed only 1 as i said and we stoped bcs others left the property) and after that they came back and killed us while we didnt even tried to shoot back as u can see in POV. And 1 more thing isnt (Mother Fucker) Forbiden word ?

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
I do not see any provoking in this pov, but if you have pov of ID 30743 was first killed (first life), please post that pov.

Mother Fu**er is just a swear word, it is not a bannable word.

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient Evidence.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom