Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (23)
2. Time zone: UTC +3
3. Daily time active on the server: 17:00 - 3:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-70
5. Your Discord ID: daniel_raveen
6. Your characters' name (IC): Daniel Raveen
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 407839
8. Your ingame level: 13
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Both
10: Languages spoken: English, Turkish , Persian , Azerbaijani

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am excited to express my interest in joining your team as an admin for your server. My deep curiosity and dedication to understanding game rules and mechanics have made me quite knowledgeable in this area. I spend 1 to 2 hours daily exploring forums and studying how other players interact with similar servers.

I am genuinely impressed by the design and management of your server. I am eager to contribute to this project and help ensure its continued success. My primary goal is to showcase the excellence of your server and encourage players to stay engaged and enjoy their experience.

One of my main motivations for applying is to assist new players effectively. From my experience, I have observed many newcomers being misled or bullied simply due to their lack of familiarity with the rules. I am committed to preventing such issues and ensuring that new players have a positive experience on the server.

I understand that many applications might be rejected due to limited experience, but I am willing to remain a junior admin for as long as necessary. I am prepared to prove myself and work diligently to maintain the integrity and welcoming atmosphere of the server.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
LSPD-master patrol officer I

3. What are your strengths?
I am extremely patient, solution-oriented, and a good listener, with my strongest skill being crisis management also extremely curious and passionate about learning

4. What are your weaknesses?
If I sense bullying or toxicity, my patience and respect may diminish, but I still make decisions based on reason rather than emotions.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As I mentioned, I want to show all the players how great this project is and ensure they continue to enjoy the game

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No there is no issue at the moment.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I just want to be a part of this team and contribute to the project. I’d also like to assist new team members and players. This project deserves to reach more people.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected, Your IC Age is too low, gain more experince in both state and crime and apply in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom