Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab Pluxury

Ex Leader Of Ballas
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Arnab
2. Your Age IRL: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: arnab_12
6. Your Nickname: Arnab Pluxury

7. Your ID: 88472

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en another project : 1X ballas, 1 X bloods) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the families under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en palm ! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Bloods
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper