Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amelia Diorr
Administrators nickname
Tiger Hulk
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
9:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrtVCZZwgE

LXT

Player
Player
The guy with id 117875 started shooting in green zone and killing people I just killed him to stop him and got punished for that I know that this is not somthing that I need to be doing admins need to. After I got the warning he didnt even got one. There is pov of situation.

Tiger Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
He will also receive the same punishment now, I won't see him shooting back there, thanks for POV

LXT

Player
Player
He will also receive the same punishment now, I won't see him shooting back there, thanks for POV
you need to do that before you punish me I did stop him because he was shooting other people and you punished me for doing a work that you need to do. I dont want to be disrespectful or anything to admins I just think that this warning that you gave me is wrong.
I know what I did was wrong but I cant just let him shoot me and other people.

LXT

Player
Player
And I am an FIB agent I can arest him for using a gun I could just arest him and this could be ic situation. I know that admins can se which org I am in.

Tiger Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Both Received the Same Punishment, Second you are not working there as an FIB that a Clear rule break of GZ 1.1

LXT

Player
Player
Both Received the Same Punishment, Second you are not working there as an FIB that a Clear rule break of GZ 1.1
FIB can work as an Under Cover without a uniform you can see in the pov that there was somebody with a gun opencarrying I was there to get evindence and arrest.When I am working I cannot let citizen die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom