Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dark black
Administrators nickname
mike_wolf
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
11:30
Proofs
I was disconnected from the server directly and registration only works with the server running

etto

Player
Player
Hello, I was in the beach market. I rented a shop for sale. After I finished, a problem occurred with the character. She took out the weapon and switched between them and fired one shot without any intervention from me. I tried to leave the market so as not to cause any trouble until I solved the problem, which I do not know why. Then after that, I found myself disconnected from the server. When I tried to return, I found that I was given a 10-day ban. I tried to create a new account and log in to talk to one of the supervisors. I found that there was a message preventing me from entering.

Supervisor MIKE_wolf

My account is 100092

I believe that a great injustice has been done to me by the supervisor. There is no misunderstanding or intentional mistake on my part. Please lift the ban. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom