Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinox Storm

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
Your Discord: rhinox_jii
Your Nickname: Rhinox Storm
Your ID: 60838

Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- It's been a long time since I have been playing on GRP
. When I was new to the gang I watched my higher-ups and followed their all commands. I saw them and got to know how we need to lead a gang and it helped me a lot to know server rules and how to handle a situation. I get to know how to manage and lead a gang and help our fellow gang members who are new to the gang. I got to know how to handle situations that got messed up. I got knowledge about gang turfs and all the scripted & unscripted events of the gang.

- I joined many gang terms and lead whole gangs for scripted as well as unscripted events. I got to know how we can enjoy RP without breaking any rules. I wanna be the Leader Of Bloods as I believe that I can be a good Leader for all of my fellow gang members and can do my best. I will try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I'll make my all efforts to make our Gang better than other gangs. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone else. I will treat everyone equally as a family.

- As I already gained so much experience in my last Ballas Term. That's why I think I can do much better than my last term. It was also a very active & good term but I will make sure that this term will be the best term ever as I know so many people who will join me from my last term and help me out throughout the term. I will not repeat the past mistakes that I made in Ballas term. I will also make sure that there will be activity the whole day & no toxicity.

3. Your advice to improve the Roleplay level in the organisation

1. By giving good bonuses to encourage members to attend every single activity

2. By attending all the scripted events possible
3. Making RP more fun by hosting diff. internal events
4. Letting every gang member lead the situations & helping them out

5. Making the ghetto totally active & dangerous for normal citizens that they will have so much fear of entering in ghetto for being robbed or killed.

Ranking System
12. Leader

11. Deputy
10. Wanted
9. Underdeputy
8. Warlord
7. Enforcer
6. mafia
5. Gangster
4. Young Gangster
3. Fighter
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thanks for reading
Yours sincerely,
Rhinox Storm

Max Uchiha

Player
Player
I wish you all the best in your new leadership role for Bloods Gang. You always had a unique ability to inspire others, and I know you will do so in your next position. Rhinox On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom