Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark Pluxury

Curtor Of Nigthmares
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Darshil
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 5to7 hours
5. Your Discord draxthegamer.
6. Your Nickname: Stark Pluxuryy
7. Your ID: 48634

Additional information

1. Leader OF Blood Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Today iam here to Apply for the leader for the Bloods Street Gang. my name is stark pluxuryy iam form los santos city.
i worked in many orgnizations in state and crime. my past exprince
ex Deputy Leader Of families
ex Underdeputy of every gang
EX - Sahp Commissioner (Underdeputy) 28 2x
EX Fib - Cos 27
EX-EMS Fto
EX-Sahp Cos Curtor OF Ia 2x

2.2 when i came city i joined in ems for money to help my family which is in poor condution at the moment some guys came and kill the all my fam members after that incident i decided to join police departement and after that i joined lspd , sahp , fib , ng what i know that time all leos made a plan and kill the my family members with curiol mind leos . after that i become a deputy leader of families gang i killed every leo and every leo who troched my fam member or my oorg member.

2.3 At that moment i decied to join gangs after i joined many gangs no one helped me at moment that why i decided to take the leader of gang and kill the every leo with cruial and get revenge on them they killed my hoimes and friends and family i nerver leave them with peace and some day i will become leader to any gang and after that i will show my power to gangs and leo and i will definatley make bloods street gang on top in the city with 100% respect .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Bonus: By giving bonus we can invite stranger that will increase activity.
2. Hiring more people: Inviting multiple people from aliens families can increase RP.
3. RP Commands: RP commands will increase quality of Role Play of each individual so automatically incrase RP.
4. Commanding: Commanding in the absence of leader so choosing perfect 4 deputies can increase strong and confidence/perfect RP.
5. Only Expereinced: Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can prevent us from org warns so org with low warns is the best org.

My Goals
1. Rob every leos and be the most dangoures gang in city
2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5. To make The Bloods street gang on top
6. win all store and gun store with good members

Thanks you for reading hope I will get a chance to participate in interview and be the leader.

Lovely regard
Stark Pluxuryy
not offtopic ic age is 25

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Write 3 reasons + explanations why you want to become the leader of the org.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom