Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Adarsh Pathania
2. Your age | 26
3. Time zone | IST ( Indian standard time )
4. Average online per day | 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord | adarsh pathania#4557
6. Your Nickname | Eklavya Thakur
7. Your ID | 19883

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Good evening my fellow friends, as many people know me as the 12th chief of LSPD . I have been in this server for the almost a year now mostly my time was spent under the legal organization which is 2 terms in NG 6 Term in LSPD ( in which 1 term as a chief of police ) 1 and half term in FIB and my first organization was Vagos when I joined the city with no experience . So with the passage of time i have gained every knowledge of every legal factions and how they work with respective of there work culture , ethics and code of conduct which tends to be different in every organization as a new leader is appointed they tend to bring the new ideas and there experience to the organization .
My Idea of becoming leader is to provide the equal opportunity to the people who has been the part of this particular faction and provide them the best experience as i once provided LSPD by becoming there friend and leader at the same time . My sole idea is to convert the FIB into the organization which is inspired by the real life FBI
Here are some few points i would like to share :
As a leader you accept the work that comes with it you take the responsibility of the every individual that works with you which mean one's action is the result of the training and development he went through .
2.1.1 The Leader has a responsibility to ensure that the association will still exist and continue to do the good work same but with the new ideas that a leader and his fellow officer produce during the time .

2.1.2 The Leader has a responsibility to take some of the tough decisions and command the faction with the utmost dignity and respect toward every person they work with .

2.1.3 The Leader has a responsibility to manage, lead and lookout for the staff, and choose the right one for the right job and guide them towards the success .

2.1.4 The Leader has a responsibility to maintain ethics and integrity in the Organization . This will create a environment and tends to eradicate any toxicity towards the other people . Work ethics are the most responsible and important thing in the organization .

I would like to change the way we as a officer see the " Laws governed by the Governor which enforces us to do the justice to the citizen rather than providing them the bad experience "
Laws are made for the citizen as well as for the officers with respect to the firm internally .FIB should be the most feared and respectful organization as it is in the top most hierarchy. The citizen should feel proud and safe under our watch not fearing and having bad impression of us as a ruthless and disrespectful person
As a leader one must see through everyone and decide to put the faith in the people .
Leadership is about taking the initiative to do the things others would rather avoid doing – and about allowing risk to be your best friend . Leaders make those around them better by being wise enough to anticipate the unexpected and by being accountable to take action all the way through to the end. They know how to help their teams tackle change head-on and remove the fear-factor from their minds. They do this by creating environments that embrace clarity around the issues, collaboration to produce new ideas, and strategic focus. They build solid ecosystems where thinking courageously and challenging the old ways of doing things create competitive advantage.

Few points i would like to add :

1. Honesty
  2. Integrity
  3. Long-term perspective
  4. Open-minded
  5. Empathy
  6. Respectful of others
  7. Serves others

FIB is not the criminal organization it is a state organization that is for the protection of the citizen and state objects so we must adhere this duty and fulfill them with the utmost dignity and protect the law which has been assigned to us by the Governor.
    FIB is the most secretive and respectful organization which protect the citizen from the shadows and tends to the keep the city clean
    Creating competitive advantage means more than teams making that they are assigned to stronger – it means creating distinction for themselves throughout the organization at-large. Leaders must view their department or functional areas as “mini-organizations” within the organization – especially after experiencing the role the team played in strengthening. Creating competitive advantage is about course correction and being adaptive throughout the journey finding what your team is best at doing and then keep improving upon it. This requires teams to think critically about what they must keep doing, start doing and stop doing taking a more mindful and purposeful approach to reach their full potential. The duty of the leader to take everyone as a one and guid them to the success

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As during my term in LSPD I was successful to bring the changes i would also like to bring the changes if given the chance to lead the organization .

1. Focus on the laws | Governed and sanctioned by the Governor

Laws are meant to be followed by every one and in recent time people are forgetting the basic nature why laws are made . So my sole aim will be to focus on the laws and to encourage people to go through lawyers trainee to appoint the district attorney which will help us to communicate with the people who has some difficulties with the FIB or with there behavior

2. Communication with Every Organization | Internally

Communication is the vital part of every organization and we must focus on how we communicate with the other organization when we want to pass on the information also adding on more internal communication for the secretive work and maintain the limitation of seriousness during the work will bring the changes we need .

3. Use of PDA and Importance of the Bodycam

My point here is the perfect use of the PDA when responding to the situation like hostage negotiation , store robbery . The most important part is finding the people wanted by the state because PDA shows the history of crime and only wanted stars but how can we know why the person is wanted is it murder , stealing vehicle , hooliganism
    BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

4.Be more responsible and collective towards the work

When you are the part of a organization every thing you do reflects what every good or bad you do . So taking responsibility of the action and being more responsible towards the work is my aim to achieve as a leader .
    Organizing the officer in such manner that every rank has his own responsibility to do this will divide the each sectional work which will help in the sectoral work like undercover | specs ops | black ops | Human resource

At last I would like to add something which is I am very hard working individual with respect to every person and I tend to do the right things if I were to be given the chance i will not disappoint this opportunity given to me .
    FIB should be the organization where elite of elite of every organization should gather and amend plans to give a great experience to the people and to the illegal organization . I have zero complaint against me during my time in the city and as a chief from curator , I am a real life government employee and i know how organization work provided me with the opportunity i will achieve greater heights .

Thank you so much for reading my application
    Ex-CHIEF
    Eklavya Thakur

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
Information
2. Your age | 26
7. Your ID | 19883

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Good evening my fellow friends, as many people know me as the 12th chief of LSPD . I have been in this server for the almost a year now mostly my time was spent under the legal organization which is 2 terms in NG 6 Term in LSPD ( in which 1 term as a chief of police ) 1 and half term in FIB and my first organization was Vagos when I joined the city with no experience . So with the passage of time i have gained every knowledge of every legal factions and how they work with respective of there work culture , ethics and code of conduct which tends to be different in every organization as a new leader is appointed they tend to bring the new ideas and there experience to the organization .
My Idea of becoming leader is to provide the equal opportunity to the people who has been the part of this particular faction and provide them the best experience as i once provided LSPD by becoming there friend and leader at the same time . My sole idea is to convert the FIB into the organization which is inspired by the real life FBI
As a leader you accept the work that comes with it you take the responsibility of the every individual that works with you which mean one's action is the result of the training and development he went through .
2.1.1 The Leader has a responsibility to ensure that the association will still exist and continue to do the good work same but with the new ideas that a leader and his fellow officer produce during the time .

2.1.2 The Leader has a responsibility to take some of the tough decisions and command the faction with the utmost dignity and respect toward every person they work with .

2.1.3 The Leader has a responsibility to manage, lead and lookout for the staff, and choose the right one for the right job and guide them towards the success .

2.1.4 The Leader has a responsibility to maintain ethics and integrity in the Organization . This will create a environment and tends to eradicate any toxicity towards the other people . Work ethics are the most responsible and important thing in the organization .

I would like to change the way we as a officer see the " Laws governed by the Governor which enforces us to do the justice to the citizen rather than providing them the bad experience "
Laws are made for the citizen as well as for the officers with respect to the firm internally .FIB should be the most feared and respectful organization as it is in the top most hierarchy. The citizen should feel proud and safe under our watch not fearing and having bad impression of us as a ruthless and disrespectful person
As a leader one must see through everyone and decide to put the faith in the people .
Leadership is about taking the initiative to do the things others would rather avoid doing – and about allowing risk to be your best friend . Leaders make those around them better by being wise enough to anticipate the unexpected and by being accountable to take action all the way through to the end. They know how to help their teams tackle change head-on and remove the fear-factor from their minds. They do this by creating environments that embrace clarity around the issues, collaboration to produce new ideas, and strategic focus. They build solid ecosystems where thinking courageously and challenging the old ways of doing things create competitive advantage.

1. Honesty
  2. Integrity
  3. Long-term perspective
  4. Open-minded
  5. Empathy
  6. Respectful of others
  7. Serves others

FIB is not the criminal organization it is a state organization that is for the protection of the citizen and state objects so we must adhere this duty and fulfill them with the utmost dignity and protect the law which has been assigned to us by the Governor.
    FIB is the most secretive and respectful organization which protect the citizen from the shadows and tends to the keep the city clean
    Creating competitive advantage means more than teams making that they are assigned to stronger – it means creating distinction for themselves throughout the organization at-large. Leaders must view their department or functional areas as “mini-organizations” within the organization – especially after experiencing the role the team played in strengthening. Creating competitive advantage is about course correction and being adaptive throughout the journey finding what your team is best at doing and then keep improving upon it. This requires teams to think critically about what they must keep doing, start doing and stop doing taking a more mindful and purposeful approach to reach their full potential. The duty of the leader to take everyone as a one and guid them to the success

As during my term in LSPD I was successful to bring the changes i would also like to bring the changes if given the chance to lead the organization .

Laws are meant to be followed by every one and in recent time people are forgetting the basic nature why laws are made . So my sole aim will be to focus on the laws and to encourage people to go through lawyers trainee to appoint the district attorney which will help us to communicate with the people who has some difficulties with the FIB or with there behavior

Communication is the vital part of every organization and we must focus on how we communicate with the other organization when we want to pass on the information also adding on more internal communication for the secretive work and maintain the limitation of seriousness during the work will bring the changes we need .

My point here is the perfect use of the PDA when responding to the situation like hostage negotiation , store robbery . The most important part is finding the people wanted by the state because PDA shows the history of crime and only wanted stars but how can we know why the person is wanted is it murder , stealing vehicle , hooliganism
    BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

When you are the part of a organization every thing you do reflects what every good or bad you do . So taking responsibility of the action and being more responsible towards the work is my aim to achieve as a leader .
    Organizing the officer in such manner that every rank has his own responsibility to do this will divide the each sectional work which will help in the sectoral work like undercover | specs ops | black ops | Human resource

At last I would like to add something which is I am very hard working individual with respect to every person and I tend to do the right things if I were to be given the chance i will not disappoint this opportunity given to me .
    FIB should be the organization where elite of elite of every organization should gather and amend plans to give a great experience to the people and to the illegal organization . I have zero complaint against me during my time in the city and as a chief from curator , I am a real life government employee and i know how organization work provided me with the opportunity i will achieve greater heights .

Ex-CHIEF
    Eklavya Thakur

if there is one man for the job this is the man no mountain is to tall for him to climb

mike lawery

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age | 26
7. Your ID | 19883

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

1. Honesty
  2. Integrity
  3. Long-term perspective
  4. Open-minded
  5. Empathy
  6. Respectful of others
  7. Serves others

Ex-CHIEF
    Eklavya Thakur

you cando it lol you can do it all night long xd lol good luck bro +

Vander Cage

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age | 26
7. Your ID | 19883

MDVjNC5qcGVn

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

1. Honesty
  2. Integrity
  3. Long-term perspective
  4. Open-minded
  5. Empathy
  6. Respectful of others
  7. Serves others

Ex-CHIEF
    Eklavya Thakur

I vouch for you .....amazing leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom