Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rabari vishnu
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zXTHnqi

vishnurabari007

Player
Player
Dear Admin

My account, ID 158949, under the name rabari vishnu has been banned for violating the GR 1.8 rule regarding the transfer of money between accounts. I sincerely apologize for my actions, as I was unaware of this specific rule at the time.

From now on I will take care that I do not make any mistakesI have since reviewed all server rules thoroughly and am committed to adhering to them moving forward. I have great respect for the Grand RP server and genuinely enjoy playing on it. I am willing to have my account wiped if necessary, and I am open to any additional measures, such as a money wipe, to rectify this situation.

i am also ready for money wipe.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to return to the game. Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope to be able to continue enjoying the server.

rabari vishnu (Account ID: 158949 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom