Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
15:39
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dmmqj5

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Noface family randomly shooting me as we were about to enter informal all in pov
why mention whole family , u rfam killed my member this morning and didnt post cuz we friends with leader . its upto u to close it or open it but i dnt want anyone in my dms complaining about we friends and its ok to shoot us before event no more

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
didnt ur friend started in zone thats why u was being killed

ADMINS CAN I REQUEST POV OF ALL PEOPLE WHO ATTENETD THIS EVENT , THEY TRYING TO START IN ZONE U CAN SEE THAT

AvaKagee

Player
Player

ADMINS CAN I REQUEST POV OF ALL PEOPLE WHO ATTENETD THIS EVENT , THEY TRYING TO START IN ZONE U CAN SEE THAT
we starting in zone?? excuse me?? go to the very corner where we were starting that is not zone my friend ur meant to be a leader u should know this shit.

AvaKagee

Player
Player
why mention whole family , u rfam killed my member this morning and didnt post cuz we friends with leader . its upto u to close it or open it but i dnt want anyone in my dms complaining about we friends and its ok to shoot us before event no more
and shoot okay we are allies fair but he killed me not shot me are u blind clearly u are and idk who u think u are requesting pov lol u werent even in that event and from my side i did not kill no1 for pov requests ur member is getting punished cant be more simple for u bud

AvaKagee

Player
Player

Towards end of my pov there 40 hit and informal started clearly we are not in zone as if we were my family member and i would spawn in zone you get a good few seconds there at the end of my pov where zone started and from that you can see in the corner where we were is not zone.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player

Towards end of my pov there 40 hit and informal started clearly we are not in zone as if we were my family member and i would spawn in zone you get a good few seconds there at the end of my pov where zone started and from that you can see in the corner where we were is not zone.
i might be wrong

Can U share 3 secs after it hit 40... please

AvaKagee

Player
Player
i might be wrong

Can U share 3 secs after it hit 40... please
no i can't. if u want to see 3 more seconds maybe check my pov again toward the end 3 seconds will be there for you zone is very clearly popped up on screen where u can see zone on the right hand side in yellow. We are not in zone. My POV is clear.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
its not clear at all , while ur guy was patching he did started in zone , and if u post full pov it will be clear . i will just say let admins decide we can req pov if not provided and it will be count as decieving admin

AvaKagee

Player
Player
its not clear at all , while ur guy was patching he did started in zone , and if u post full pov it will be clear . i will just say let admins decide we can req pov if not provided and it will be count as decieving admin
Please this forum is not made for you and you have no relation to this forum so stop off-topic. My POV is clear. i don't have to prove nothing to you if we were in zone at least my fam member next to me would disappear and spawn inside. Maybe consider telling ur members to stop breaking rules so ur fam not at risk.

picture of zone here u can see there's space there on top of my mouse where its not zone and that's where we were standing. I ain't proving no more points so considering this forum is not about you please let the admin look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom