Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Garip Kont
Suspect ID
131281 , 131283
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
16:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QxM5agFktlA

M.o.a.a.z.| M.o.z.a

Player
Player
First, you are a government and you must defend yourself. You are on Duty
Two, if I raise the weapon in reality, you will shoot me to defend yourself. I shot you, defend yourself. If you will not defend yourself, I will kill you. In reality, you defend yourself. Self defense
FearRP | FearRP means you must fear for your life. Such as when a gun is being pointed at you or jumping out of speeding cars. As a LEO, you must also fear for the life of others, such as hostages, and do everything you can to ensure their safety.
Read Rules
I see hidden things, is it from the program or from the Redux?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Two, if I raise the weapon in reality, you will shoot me to defend yourself. I shot you, defend yourself. If you will not defend yourself, I will kill you. In reality, you defend yourself. Self defense
FearRP | FearRP means you must fear for your life. Such as when a gun is being pointed at you or jumping out of speeding cars. As a LEO, you must also fear for the life of others, such as hostages, and do everything you can to ensure their safety.
Read Rules

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
are you drunk or something ? xddddddd you cant shoot anyone without demand first learn the rules then try to talk

jermane934

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

cannon82

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

keylie4

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

francelina4

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

jonh21

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

journie

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

penguin35

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

flappe

Player
Player
Read Rules

Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif
Speech Correct
You are right

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 131283 will get a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
ID 131281 will get a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.