Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skander SixtyNine
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 26, 2024
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jERlkxfgEyE

mario69

Player
Player
hi dear high admins i got warning because we was in ammo run situation and they was giving me demand to get out but i dont have full pov i have only when they say to me get out and then i get out and i start shoot and they start shoot me and thats like rp we need to fight to get the ammo we are in the highway if thats my error i am sorry pls give me last chance and remove my warn because i was have 2 warn and 1day only reamin to get my 1warn removed and i got this warn in the last day of the 2nd warn tahts why i got banned 7days i hope u will remove my warn this time and thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom