Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ella Rohdes
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jan 24, 2024
Time
23:07
Proofs
https://imgur.com/18pBGci / https://imgur.com/lAxvQ6v

Rico Vasquezz

Player
Player
Hello dear admins

i started playing Grand RP in November 2023 and had a lot of fun making memories and friends. i convinced my brother to join and since we had one steam account with family sharing enabled, we used the same GTA V account. we were completely new to roleplaying and didnt know what a "twink" account was

after playing for a while and joining organizations, i finally read the rules and realized that using the same account and interacting with each other is bannable. we didnt do this on purpose i swear, we genuinely didnt know. as soon as i understood i made a topic to apologize for breaking the rule unknowingly. the next day, i was banned for GR 1.1 which i swear it was not on purpose

i have had so much fun in Grand RP and never expected to end up getting banned for making a mistake like this. i should have read the rules from the start and i accept that this was all my fault. but please give me a second chance you can wipe my account and i will start from 0 again. i promise this will never happen again as i have now read all the entire server rules. this has been a tough lesson for me and i hope you can forgive me and give me a final chance. thank you to every admin taking the time to read this and once again im truly sorry for any mistakes I have made when i was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom